Faith Monroe: We are an extraordinary community of believers, living as the body of Christ, to reach people and walk with them through a life of discipleship. Faith is generous and passionate about reaching the unchurched in Monroe and the world with the Gospel.
Monroe/Walton County, GA: Our beautiful downtown draws people to the perfect commuting home for Atlanta and Athens. Once considered a rural town and county, our area has experienced significant growth in the last several years and is now a part of the Greater Atlanta landscape.
Role of Worship Pastor: We are looking to place an emphasis on the pastoral part of “Worship Pastor.” We are looking for someone who has a shepherd heart and loves using music and creativity to lead people in encountering the truth of the gospel.
- Lead and/or oversee our Worship Teams, including instrumentalists, vocalists, choirs & production volunteers with excellence.
- Lead worship, preferably as a strong vocalist and instrumentalist, alongside other Worship Leaders.
- Recruit and develop volunteers in their gifting to lead our church in worship.
- Help the Lead Pastor to enhance the message for the service, including songs, videos, and experiences to engage our church body.
- Engage and lead a volunteer team of instrumentalists and vocalists in the above goals with excellence.
- A calling to pastoral ministry, and an agreement with the Values and Beliefs of Faith Baptist Church.
- Meets the qualifications of a pastor as outlined in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- A desire to lead as a part of a collaborative staff team.
- Proven ability to lead vocally, perhaps from an instrument, and the ability to lead other musicians with musical proficiency.
- Proven production proficiency, including the ability to learn/implement/utilize new audio/lighting/video technology.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Planning Center, and Song Select or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree minimum (Master's preferred).
- Degree from a Bible College or Seminary preferred.
Required Resources (In Addition to Resume)
Please submit the following resources to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Two videos of applicant leading worship.
- One personal video of applicant describing their vision/passion and leadership style for Worship Ministry.
- Links to supply above.