Job Description Title: College & Worship Pastor
Reports to: Senior Pastor
This position is to carry out the mission of Rock Branch Baptist Church in the area of ministering God’s Word to and among Young Adults and leading the church in authentic spirit lead worship.
- Mature and growing relationship with Jesus
- Fulfill the Biblical qualifications for a pastor
- Possess a passion to make disciples
- Able to clearly communicate and articulate the gospel
- Committed to the sufficiency of Scripture
- Possess a passion for the health and maturity of the local church
- A healthy balance of work and rest in their life
- A person of integrity who has a good reputation with those inside and outside of the church
- Strong abilities and experience in equipping leaders and working with teams
- Ability to connect relationally with College/Young Adults.
Areas of Responsibility
To oversee the discipleship systems for our College & Young Adult ministries @ Rock Branch and our Royston Campus. You will also be tasked with Leading the Worship team during Sunday morning worship and at our Campus in Royston designed to reach College and Career age adults. The pastor will work to develop disciples that make disciples of others.
Summary of Position
- Oversee relational and biblical ministries within Rock Branch and our Royston Campus.
- Ensure that the curriculum used at each level of spiritual development connects to the next level and is faithful to the aim of the Bible as a whole
- Develop ministry teams for each area to co-lead in those areas
- Develop a consistent ministry that focuses on teaching the Bible and demonstrates living out the Christian faith
- Be active in the local College. (Emmanual College in Royston)
- Develop and implement a plan for on-going training and encouragement
- Oversee discipleship that focuses on biblical roles and responsibilities.
Point of Contact:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com