Elam Baptist Church, in Millen GA, is looking for a full-time Associate Pastor of Youth.
FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE PASTOR OF YOUTH
The Associate Pastor/Director of Youth Ministries is responsible for planning, coordinating, promoting, and leading a variety of programs and activities that will develop and strengthen the students in grades 6 through high school in their Christian walk.
- Plans and conducts special projects, spiritual activities, and fellowship events to further the youth ministry.
- Provides spiritual counseling to the youth and their parents in the areas of commitment to Christ, Christian discipleship, church membership, and stewardship.
- Visits members and prospects.
- Attends all functions and activities of the church pertaining to the youth.
- Plans and conducts duties as assigned for special programs, revivals, and all other activities of the church.
- Witnesses and counsels in youth-related events and other opportunities.
- Consults with other staff members on a regular basis to coordinate the youth ministry with other ministries of the church.
- Prepares recommendations for the Youth Ministry budget and administers the Youth Ministry funds. Submit a budget request to the Finance Committee the last week in June.
- Provides staff assistance to the children’s ministry through which all activities are coordinated.
- Provides staff assistance as assigned by the senior pastor.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates the education programs of the church for youth from grades 6 through high school.
- Develops a yearly plan of work to implement the goals and objectives of the youth ministry.
- Keeps abreast of new and innovative programs.
- Recruits and trains church members to aid in the youth ministry.
- Leads workers and students in an outreach and in-reach program.
- Selects a committee to help in the development and implementation of the youth ministry, if he so desires.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Keeps informed of denominational goals, traditions, publications, materials, policies, and plans as they relate to the church.
- Attends Deacons’ meetings.
Supervision: Senior Pastor
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com