First Baptist Church Moultrie, GA (www.firstmoultrie.org) is praying and searching for a full-time Worship Pastor who will glorify God by leading our congregation in a comprehensive music and worship ministry.
We are a growing, multigenerational church in the heart of south Georgia who desires to reach our community with the gospel. Our church has a long history of a strong music and worship ministry, including a talented choir, vocalists, and a variety of instrumentalists. We worship through a healthy blend of both traditional and contemporary songs, all of which are theologically rich and thoroughly biblical in message.
We are excited about what God is doing at First Baptist Moultrie and are eagerly looking forward to following the leadership of our next Worship Pastor as he leads us into the next season of our worship ministry.
Highlighted job requirements and qualifications:
- Previous service in a related area of ministry is highly desirable
- Must be a committed, spiritually maturing Christian who loves God and is called to the role of Worship Pastor
- Must have the musical proficiency to lead congregational worship
- Must be able to direct and train a choir and accompanying instrumentalists
- Must be comfortable in leading a blended, multi-generational worship service that ultimately brings glory to God
- Must be proficient with computers and modern worship technology
- Must be teachable, flexible, cooperative, and eager to partner with our current ministry staff in shepherding our church
Additional qualifications and detailed responsibilities can be found by visiting our website at http://www.firstmoultrie.org/jobs.
How to apply:
Send a resume (with cover letter) to email@example.com or 400 S Main St., Moultrie, GA 31768.